Hi, my name is Shay and welcome to my multi fandom blog. Here you will find posts on my fave things like music, tv shows, people, movies ect..
Ask is always open so drop me a line.
XKit Mobile Version 1.0.3 is now available.
As promised, version 1.0.3 of the XKit Mobile is now available.
New features and changes include:
- Hold + Reblog: Just hold the reblog button to quickly reblog a post without opening the reblog window.
- Search: You can now search posts and filter results by post type (audio, video, text, etc.)
- QuickBlogs: You can now create “shortcuts” for blogs you visit often.
- Shorten Posts: Allows you to quickly scroll past long posts you are not interested in.
- Faster: Up to 25% faster page loading, up to 5x faster GIF loading (along with smoother GIF rendering.)
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements.
As always, please let me know if you hit any bugs or have suggestions.
PS: Sorry about the mobile posting. Most of the future updates will be posted on the XKit Mobile blog from now on.
PSS: It might take a while for the update to show up on the App Store, depending on your location. I’m sorry about this.
Signal boosting in case anyone needed to know this.
This is informative as heck. Show this to everyone!
This is actually some great info! Why can’t they teach this kind of thing in school??
Wow, I’ve taken health and sex ed three times during my educational process and never learned any of this. Thanks.
Definitely some important information here!
this is supa awesome. i do think it should be noted that side effects of EC *really* vary. when I took EC I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever.
The more you know~
People need to read up on this. Sex education …..bring it back.
Because plain ice cubes are too boring. These ice cubes are made of fruit juice, smoothie and coconut milk. You could simply play around with any combinations you love.
Adds a whole new dimension to your drinks, not to mention its beauty. A sure conversation starter at any party. Great to get your picky kids to drink some fruity goodness too.
- JUICES: I used store-bought grapefruit juice, mango juice, limeade, and made some strawberry/beet juice.
- SMOOTHIES: I combined kiwi, cucumber, mint and lime make for a beautiful green smoothie blend.
- COCONUT MILK: I layered a lot of these cubes with coconut milk, which can be poured right from the can.
Play around with your combination, the choices are endless.